Welcome to Our World
Welcome to B19 and 5th grade. I am Arlene Tanghal, and I will be your child's math teacher this year. Please take a tour of this site to find helpful information about homework and upcoming activities.
Some suggest supplies are:
- 3-subject spiral notebook
- pencil and eraser
- colored pencil
- glue sticks
Please do not bring 3-ring binders.
To access PowerSchool, see directions below.
For math book on-line
- Click Learning Link (on the left side)
- Click on the icon for "PowerSchool"
- Login with your child's username and password (Mrs. Custer gave it to all students)
- For the math textbook, scroll down until you see "Pearson Courses" on the left. Click it.
- On the right-hand side you will see "Pearson eText for Schools". Click that
- Click on the book entitled "enVisionMATH Common Core 2.0 Student Edition, Grad..."
- Above the whale you will see the word "Cover" in a rectangle, put the page number of the homework.
For grade in math and language arts
To access grades, do steps 1-4 then you will see your child's grade in the middle of the screen. This grade is a combination of math and language arts. Click on the grade to see the grade for each assignment.